Hardware Monitor Applet for Logitech LCD

JimmyD

Hi Guys
I'm proud to announce you the new Hardware Monitor Applet. This applet was previously build only to support Open Hardware Monitor.
But in this release, support for HWiNFO is added.
The changelog of this release is:
  • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Renamed application from 'Open Hardware Monitor Applet' to 'Hardware Monitor Applet'.[/font]
  • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Renewed full source code[/font]
  • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Added support for HWiNFO and Open Hardware Monitor[/font]
  • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Customization capabilities[/font]
  • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Added Graph screen for G19 users.[/font]
  • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Multi Language support[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]some screenshot can be found here.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]You can download the latest release from the project page.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hope you guys will try it and like it. [/font]

Altho there is native support for my G19, I'm gonna check it out. Just started fiddling with the build-in lcd-tool, and it works pretty nice under w10pro x64, besides the fact that I can't get it to display more than the first page :)
It's probably the new Logitech GS I installed.. Lately they aren't exactly amusing me with the quality of their drivers/suite - extended Function-keys (F13-F24) are pretty much gone, if you don't bring in a third party tool, and previous version, the LCD handling wasn't that great either. So.. I'm blaming them first.. and then I'll prolly revert to an older version of LGS. :)

I leeched your repository, so I'm good to go and gonna test and play with it a bit :) Screenshots look good !

Back