Help reading PSU data

11ElevenII

I'm trying to diagnose a PC crashing while streaming issue. The computer goes black then the system reboots. I've fixxed gpu driver errors and set ram from 2000MHz to advertised 3200 MHz with xmp. I have also run some light benchmarks with everything working just fine. So the issue seems somewhat random. I ran a hwinfo log while streaming until it crashed and while using Generic Log Viewer the first thing I see is the +12V [V] diagram like this. I dont exactly understand how to read the chart, if someone can please help please, thank you!

The specs of the system are Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE Motherboard, Ryzen 7 3700x CPU, Amd RX 5700XT,
G.SKILL Trident Z DDR4 3200, a 970 evo plus 500gb ssd and a 4tb seagate barracuda hdd

image_2023-02-21_134854295.png

That means the +12V rail fluctuates between +11.95V and +12.02V which is absolutely normal and within limits.

That means the +12V rail fluctuates between +11.95V and +12.02V which is absolutely normal and within limits.
Interesting ok, thank you. so this isnt my PC im helping someone and i'm starting to lean towards a windows reinstall. If anyone would be so kind to look at this log, I dont think i see any glaring issues. Its a csv thats 2.9mb which i guess is too big to upload here so i uploaded it to a mega here

I did find this. From what I googled this is far far above what coolant temps should be right? It is only brief spikes but I still dont see any thermal throttling or even the CPU going above iirc 70ish degrees. Could this be an issue though?
1677074579631.png

Yes, those spikes are quite high but they don't seem valid to me. Which cooler do you have?

Back