HWInfo not even clock numbers with bus at 100 Mhz

Hi. Thank you for great tool.
I want to ask about "issue" I started to have last year.

HWiNFO64_s30gRnXYBT.pngHWiNFO64_BM8HubMZum.png
It's a weird rounding with random number after . In case of these screenshots .9 and .1
Bus clock is always 100. Spread spectrum disabled in BIOS. (however despite being set to 100 in bios, BIOS itself reports value slightly higher 100.38)
I found that I can disable number after decimal separator but this is not solving issue.

I really doubt that this behavior is HWInfo fault. Because I see same behavior in other applications like CPU-Z
cpuz_x64_NLIZf68BMi.png
CPU-Z reports fluctuating bus speed even with it set to 100 in bios or spread spectrum disabled (I think it may be normal?)
HWinfo always report 100

Such slightly fluctuating BCLK is normal and clocks would appear as such if BCLK is not exactly 100.000 MHz due to rounding. Try to extend the number of decimal digits shown for BCLK if it's exactly 100.00.

Such slightly fluctuating BCLK is normal and clocks would appear as such if BCLK is not exactly 100.000 MHz due to rounding. Try to extend the number of decimal digits shown for BCLK if it's exactly 100.00.
Well increased decimal digits to 5 and saw that HWInfo reporting 100.00305 and this is translates perfectly to what I see in clock section. Considering I was mostly just curious why and seems there's no performance issues I think case is closed. Thank you, Martin!

Back