FEATURE HWiNFO OSD

This is really neat. I like it a lot, but this really needs a lot more options for customization. Being able to place items more freely would be great. Also, I'd like to have bars for example for RAM usage or CPU usage.

Hi Brother @Martin . I hope all is well with you.

Quick question. Is there a way to add your own user logo in place of the Gigabyte Aorus? Have one MSI and two ASUS motherboards and would like to be able to do that if it is possible.

Hi Brother @Martin . I hope all is well with you.

Quick question. Is there a way to add your own user logo in place of the Gigabyte Aorus? Have one MSI and two ASUS motherboards and would like to be able to do that if it is possible.
This is currently not possible but we're in talks with other companies about adding this...

The Independent Window is meant for such purpose, you can place it anywhere you like.
Hello, long time user first time poster. Is there some way to make the independent window always on top no matter what window is focused? That way I could arrange it anywhere I want, on my second monitor for example that is normally playing a video, would fit nicely in the corner there.

I previously used to use NZXT cam for this purpose but have now switched to HWiNFO as I believe it to be a superior product and offers far more detail. NZXT cam did come with this feature though. Eventually I plan to make some proper rainmeter integrations and I know this 'always on top' behavior is present in rainmeter. So if the answer is just that I need to use rainmeter then so be it! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a setting in the OSD configuration window.

Hello, long time user first time poster. Is there some way to make the independent window always on top no matter what window is focused? That way I could arrange it anywhere I want, on my second monitor for example that is normally playing a video, would fit nicely in the corner there.

I previously used to use NZXT cam for this purpose but have now switched to HWiNFO as I believe it to be a superior product and offers far more detail. NZXT cam did come with this feature though. Eventually I plan to make some proper rainmeter integrations and I know this 'always on top' behavior is present in rainmeter. So if the answer is just that I need to use rainmeter then so be it! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a setting in the OSD configuration window.
That's a good idea, I'll put that on the list.

Back