[HWINFO64 + OSD] FPS counter shows 1

2mg

Hi,

recently HWINFO64 has randomly started showing FPS: 1 when using it in tandem with RTSS.

I double-checked and turned on RTSS' own statistics and fps is measured properly.

This problem is application independent, one day it works, another it shows 1 fps.

Any ideas?

2mg said:
Hi,

recently HWINFO64 has randomly started showing FPS: 1 when using it in tandem with RTSS.

I double-checked and turned on RTSS' own statistics and fps is measured properly.

This problem is application independent, one day it works, another it shows 1 fps.

Any ideas?

ADDENDUM:

Sometimes it's stuck on another number, like 24, seen here (RTSS own statistic is below it):

[img=664x361]http://i.imgur.com/lctfWIU.jpg[/img]

If both of you have some of the details of pincers pulling solutions will not be the problem. Only you know what you are worth and there, but we are not mind readers. Asks questions so please formulate the first so as not to have to guess what you're thinking now, but after searching through a bunch of searchers description of your programs and hardware. This is actually the basic rules of politeness when dealing with other people. If I'm at work so I ask the question he has a very high chance to go on a long journey through the erotic commonly known address ...

Back