Making a Wikipedia page for HWiNFO

MKX512

Hello everyone. I'm currently working on a HWiNFO article for Wikipedia. I just started it, and I wasn't sure what information I should put in. It's super basic right now. Does anyone know who the developer of HWiNFO is?

Forgot to link. Here is the draft version of the HWiNFO article for Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:HWiNFO

Thank you for creating the page.
As a source of information you can use this forum, or the user manual that's shipped with the installer package.
The HWiNFO developer is mentioned in the software, manual or at bottom of the main website: https://www.hwinfo.com/

Okay, thank you, and very welcome! Would that be Martin or REALiX for the software developer?

Also, if you can, what language is HWiNFO primarily written in, and what is the latest version?

I think the last thing is its first release date or initial release date. I might need a screenshot for readers to see, but that might be something I can do myself.

I'm going to submit it to Wikipedia after I get that information in and then see what they need to finish it and publish it. Feel free to look over it and correct mistakes if you want

Edit: I messed something up so I'm deleting the article, then restarting it.

Last edited:
REALiX is the company behind, Martin Malik the developer and IP/company owner.
HWiNFO is written in C++ with a few pieces in assembler.
First HWiNFO for DOS was released around 1995, HWiNFO32 for Windows in 1999 and first HWiNFO64 in 2011.

REALiX is the company behind, Martin Malik the developer and IP/company owner.
HWiNFO is written in C++ with a few pieces in assembler.
First HWiNFO for DOS was released around 1995, HWiNFO32 for Windows in 1999 and first HWiNFO64 in 2011.
Okay, I updated the page. The original link should work. I think I just need to expand a bit about what HWiNFO is in the summary section and add a screenshot. I'll submit pretty soon. Let me know if you notice a problem in the infobox or inside the page. I want to make sure the information is correct.

Back