Missing fan icon after changed my fan

GhostShady

Hi guys, i've been using hwinfo for a year (on my laptop because of the heat when playing games). Couple days ago my fan got broken and i had to change it. Then after installed my new fan the icon of fan and fan RPM read has been gone! Can someone help me please. Thanking you in advance

You will need to supply more information about your system. The HWiNFO Debug File might be useful to diagnose it too.

Sorry, but I cannot see there any device that would allow and HWiNFO would support fan control.
Do you remember what sensor was the one under which you saw the fan speed?
If you haven't changed anything except the fan, is it possible that the fan controlling device was damaged as well?

electricity
Martin said:
Sorry, but I cannot see there any device that would allow and HWiNFO would support fan control.
Do you remember what sensor was the one under which you saw the fan speed?
If you haven't changed anything except the fan, is it possible that the fan controlling device was damaged as well?

And also forgot to mention... My motherboards some sort of chip for electricity was damaged that was changed too. Now on every boot i am getting error of missing product information. Can that effect the hwinfo ?

Hard to say definitively without knowing what was damaged, but according to the DBG file you posted it seems that the fan control/measurement chip isn't working.

Martin said:
Hard to say definitively without knowing what was damaged, but according to the DBG file you posted it seems that the fan control/measurement chip isn't working.

Hey Martin i am back again. After i fixed my product information not valid error i've got back my fan icon and it's working now i was so suprised. Thanks for your help  :D

Back