Monitor Power Supply Voltages

• Thread starter Deleted member 8052
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8052

I'm a new user. So far I really like HWInfo64, but I can't see where it monitors the power supply voltages. All the voltages under motherboard are either 3.xx or 1.xxx.  Is it supposed to show the power supply 5 an 12 v?

Thanks!

Attachments

• mediapc.zip
    19.9 KB · Views: 8
Your mainboard requires specific adjustments to report correct voltages and I don't have this information yet.
Can you please check in the BIOS what voltages it displays? A photo of that BIOS screen along with the HWiNFO Debug File will be required for analysis it this can be adjusted in HWiNFO.

Martin said:
Your mainboard requires specific adjustments to report correct voltages and I don't have this information yet.
Can you please check in the BIOS what voltages it displays? A photo of that BIOS screen along with the HWiNFO Debug File will be required for analysis it this can be adjusted in HWiNFO.

Thanks for the reply.  I'm running Windows 10 and the bios is UEFI.  I can't get to the legacy bios or at least don't know where to get the voltage information you need. It's an older PC so I don't expect you to update this for me. If there is another way to provide the information,  I'll be happy tp try.

I'm afraid there's no other way to determine the sensor layout for this board.
You should be able to enter the BIOS either by pressing some key during boot, or hold the F8 key during Windows boot and then follow the options to enter UEFI setup.

I managed to get to the firmware bios from UEFI. However, there is no option for me to see the system supply voltages and temperatures. I've seen that in Phoenix bios before. My Hp has a Formosa mb and AMI bios v 8.09. I guess there is nothing I can do. But I still love HWInfo!

The basic problem is that voltages especially don't report some values like +5V and +12V straight from the sensor chip, but require additional adjustments.
And if neither the BIOS nor any tool from the manufacturer is showing sensor values, it's almost impossible to determine the correct adjustments for sensors.

Back