My Intel Core i7-1165G7 clocks at 5,8 MHz?

Well, the Bus Clock is above 100 MHz, and 41 * 128.17 MHz is about 5254 MHz.

Regards
Dalai

As you can read in the thread linked by @Martin, the BCLK (which is the Bus Clock) might not be read properly due to virtualization (probably HVCI).

Regards
Dalai

No, i can't even use HVCI because it doesn't exist.

Ty for the help btw i have used over 100 houers at this problem, and i work as an engineer.

mvh odinSkjermbilde (52).png

my CPU is an 11 gen tiger lake and core isolation do not exist on my computer. If i click on the settings i get "error, core isolation does not exist on this computer" and i have tried everything.

Do you maybe have Hyper-V enabled?
Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File so I can analyze more details.

I'm sorry but that file was overwritten. You should not start HWiNFO again after you created the dump as that will overwrite it. So run full in Debug Mode, close it and post the file again.

I'm sorry but that file was overwritten. You should not start HWiNFO again after you created the dump as that will overwrite it. So run full in Debug Mode, close it and post the file again.
MB, think it's right now :)

Attachments

• HWiNFO64-DBG-new.zip
    128.6 KB · Views: 2
Yes, problem is the BCLK which can't be determined reliably here (as no reliable method works here), so the value estimated fluctuates a lot.
I have implemented a workaround for this case, but not sure if that will work.
Please try this build and let me know the results: www.hwinfo.com/beta/hwi64_737_4981.zip
If any issue, a new Debug File will be needed.

Yes, problem is the BCLK which can't be determined reliably here (as no reliable method works here), so the value estimated fluctuates a lot.
I have implemented a workaround for this case, but not sure if that will work.
Please try this build and let me know the results: www.hwinfo.com/beta/hwi64_737_4981.zip
If any issue, a new Debug File will be needed.
Ty! yes it's normal now :D Did u look the bus speed to 100 MHz?

Back