Need help troubleshooting PC, random restarts ever since getting VR. (Log File)

HakzoPhobic

Hi there, Its been a few months since my last post here asking for help with my computer randomly shutting down. I had gotten a response that my PSU was faulty so I went ahead and replaced it, (from Cooler Master Masterwatt lite 500w to Corsair CV550 550W). The shutdown issues stopped for a few months, that is until i got myself a VR rig (Oculus Quest 2) and started playing some heavy VR games such as Bonelab and Blade and Sorcery which is when my PC started to occasionally randomly restart (last time it was full on shut downs, now it just restarts with no message or error, just black screen and restart). Sometimes it restarts randomly even during times im simply just browsing Google Chrome so it might not be 100% caused by heavy gaming(?).

I have put my PC to the test with FurMark and Hwinfo64 to figure out whats going on and it ended up freezing my whole PC. I have attached a log file below produced after the crash. I would like to figure out what component of my computer is faulty and hopefully replace it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs:
GPU: GTX 1660 Super
CPU: Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s)
Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212
Motherboard: PRIME Z370-P
Ram: 16GB
PSU: Corsair CV550 550W

Attachments

• furmarktest25.4.23.zip
    128.2 KB · Views: 0
Back