Need help understanding this.

Tazokh

It says drive warning . Yes in grey. I saw other peoples pics and usually its red. what is going on? my drive works smoothly otherwise.

Problem is the Reallocated Sector Count, which means the drive has found some bad sectors and reallocated them to good ones from the spare set.
Currently the situation is not critical, but you should watch this count and if it will continue to grow, you should consider drive replacement. You should also perform regular backups in case the drive would fail at some point.

Problem is the Reallocated Sector Count, which means the drive has found some bad sectors and reallocated them to good ones from the spare set.
Currently the situation is not critical, but you should watch this count and if it will continue to grow, you should consider drive replacement. You should also perform regular backups in case the drive would fail at some point.
what exactly am i watching out for the count to grow? do you think it is possible due to improper sata connection? it started making a weird click noise when i installed in my new pc. so idk what exactly happened.

Watch the Reallocated Sector Count, currently it's 16 per the screenshot.
I don't thins this can be caused by SATA connection.

Back