New Cam software causes conflict with HWinfo?

hb81

Hi,
I have NZXT Grid plus v3 for fan control and Hue+ for light control. So i have to use Cam software for control those devices.
Before everything worked fine with Cam and HWinfo but lately Cam started to make login errors so i update that.
After update HWinfo started to show monitored values slowly. No matter if i change polling period to faster.
I also updated HWinfo and then Grid controlled fans dissapeared. After restart they came back but monitoring is laggy.
Grid controller says this:
CAM grid error.JPG

I think there is some kind of conflict on these two softwares and fan controller is between those.
Any thoughts?

Try to disable the "CorsairLink and Asetek Support" option in HWiNFO if that will help.
If not, please attach the HWiNFO Debug File for analysis.

Try to disable the "CorsairLink and Asetek Support" option in HWiNFO if that will help.
If not, please attach the HWiNFO Debug File for analysis.
Tried that, but still a bit slowly update monitoring values.
Here is Debug file if i made that correctly :)

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG.rar
    84.8 KB · Views: 2
Thanks. I can see the large delay in when HWiNFO attempts to query the NZXT sensor, which is most probably caused by concurrent access between both applications.
Please try to disable monitoring of the NZXT sensor in HWiNFO by hitting the Del key over the sensor heading and let me know if that helped.

Last edited:
Not helping.
Not even if i close Cam software.

edit. I uninstalled that new Cam software and installed previous version what used to work fine.
Restarted the system, but still laggy hwinfo.
(used Revo uninstaller for perfectly clean uninstall)

Last edited:
Hmm, maybe the new CAM software upgraded firmware in the cooler and that is now behaving different..
Are you sure you properly disabled monitoring of the CAM sensor in HWiNFO? Can you attach new Debug File with disabled sensor?

Hmm, maybe the new CAM software upgraded firmware in the cooler and that is now behaving different..
Are you sure you properly disabled monitoring of the CAM sensor in HWiNFO? Can you attach new Debug File with disabled sensor?
Ah.. i have custom layout so Fan rpm values are different place than that main Grid sensor :D
My bad. Now it's normal when disabled the main sensor and not only fans.
But i dont have Kraken cooler. Only Fan controller and light controller from nzxt and those are controlled by Cam software.
Maybe they updated that fan controller firmware when new Cam version came.

This is problem that only Cam software guys can help?

Yes, it's their own design and they know how the controller and their CAM software works best.

Back