NZXT Kraken X62 - Failed readings under load

Deepcuts

hwinfo64 5.73.3345
Windows 10 64bit 1607
NZXT Kraken X62 AIO on Asus Maximus X HERO (i7 8700K)

While doing stress tests and only while doing stress tests, using OCCT or Asus Realbench, after a short time hwinfo will report random pump speed 0 and minimum temperature 0.
NZXT Cam software does not show the pump speed drop.
Asus AI Suite does not show the pump speed drop.
CPU temperature is normal.
Closing hwinfo and opening it again does not fix this behavior.
Only restarting the computer clears the error.

[attachment=2673]

Attachments

• pump.png
    pump.png
    20 KB · Views: 10
Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File capturing the failure and I will analyze it.
You also said that "Only restarting the computer clears the error". Does it mean that HWiNFO keeps showing current values of 0 until next reboot ? Or is the 0 just an intermittent current value (which is of course reflected as minimum).

0 is intermittent current value for pump speed and permanent value for minimum liquid temperature until reboot.
As the attached image from the 1st post shows, the pump speed is reported at normal max speed with dips to 0.
I have attached the debug log.  I had to zip it otherwise i could not upload it. Hope it is ok.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.zip
    368 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for the data, I see now where the problem is. It will be fixed in the next build.
Meanwhile you can reset Min/Max/Average data using the reset button with clock at bottom of the window.

I have released v5.73-3350 Beta that should fix this problem, please check if it's OK now.

Back