NZXT Kraken X63 not showing up - also not with 625_4150

Seba

Hi,

I have 2 Kraken X63 in my system and have no information of them in HWinfo. Especially liquid temperatures would be great....
X53 should be supported with the new beta, but X63 seem not to be supported - or because of my system with 2 of them?

debug and log attached, values from CAM for first X63 pump: 1013 rpm and 31° liquid, for the second: 1247 rpm and 35° liquid. rpm swaying a little bit.

Thanks for your help!!

Attachments

• DESKTOP.HTM
    331.4 KB · Views: 1
  • HWiNFO64.DBG.7z
    78.9 KB · Views: 0
Do you have the CAM software running? If yes, then you will need to close it because it blocks all other applications from accessing the device when it's active.

Oh yeah, my stupid fault, sorry for that.... CAM was just minimized.
Thanks for your help! Both X63 working fine, sensor updates of them are by the way alternately, funny to see.

So all values are now shown properly? Or does it mean there's some issue with updating of values?

So all values are now shown properly? Or does it mean there's some issue with updating of values?

No issues, the values are correct. Just every pump has a longer interval for update than the other sensors because the pumps update one by one. But doesn't matter for my use.
Really sorry for my bad englisch :eek:

Back