Shared Memory Viewer

denali

Hi!

I'm trying to setup the Rainmeter plugin, and the instructions use something called the "Shared Memory Viewer".  I'm having a hard time locating it.  Can someone tell me where I could find it?

Thanks!

denali said:
Hi!

I'm trying to setup the Rainmeter plugin, and the instructions use something called the "Shared Memory Viewer".  I'm having a hard time locating it.  Can someone tell me where I could find it?

Thanks!

"Shared Memory Support" is an option in the general settings of HWINFO... 
In HWINFO, open 'Settings', and on the 'General' tab, just make sure the "Shared Memory Support" box is checked.

2 years down the line, but where exactly is this "shared memory option" I can't find it on the "general" page in settings at all, in fact I can't find it on any of the pages.

can anyone tell me how to open it? i have checked the box, but have no clue on how to open the shared memory viewer.

hello, I am using hardware info and rain metre. I seem to have a strange situation that hardware info is not being displayed as open.
as you can see from the image below, I have the sensors screen open and yet the shared memory viewer does not detect HWiNFO .

The versions are included in the pictures. However, for search optimisation;

HWiNFO64 v6.20-4030
HWiNFO shared memory viewer 3.2.0.0
Windows 10 Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

1578417109149.png1578417172587.png
1578417320719.png

Back