some sensors greyed out

Have you maybe performed a BIOS update or installed some other monitoring/tweaking tool?

Hmm, looks like there's something wrong with the VRM telemetry. Have you tried to reboot the system?

Hmm, looks like there's something wrong with the VRM telemetry. Have you tried to reboot the system?
i tried few times , same issue , that what i installed in last few days beside blowing the dust from the system 1710626960887.png

Last edited:
Was the above screenshot made under full load? The Core power seems very low for that.

Was the above screenshot made under full load? The Core power seems very low for that.
might be because i disabled the core performance boost from the bios

hmm strange , when i resetted the bios yesterday eveything back to normal , but when i woke up today eveything become broken again , but theres no issue at all , no blue screen ,shutdown or even restart should i worry ?
1710691169780.png

Last edited:
I see iCue listed in the installed programs and installed on the 16 March. I don't remember seeing it cause this kind of issue... Then again, it's iCue and Corsair seem to be good at inventing new ways of breaking compatibility with other software (yeah not a fan).

Then I'd strongly recommend to disable it and see if that helped.
uninstalled it but it didnt help i still have same issue and it seems it fix itself by resetting the bios after each time i shutdown the system , im not changing anything in the bios but enabling xmp and disabling core performance boost

it seems it fixed itself by just shutdown the system idk why

Last edited:
Back