Support for Lenovo m80q 1l pc system & support for ImDisk?

wazer

I have attached debug file for the Lenovo system.

I see issues like this with the lenovo system.

If you need more info about ImDisk its ram drive tool that works really great, but sadly does not show up in hwinfo, not sure if you can see it in the debug file else the program can be found here

Latest source code and 32/64bit system can be found here.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG.zip
    227 KB · Views: 1
Meaning of those unnamed temperatures is unknown to me and not defined in the datasheet. But I will check if it's possible to figure this out.
HWiNFO reports information about physical hardware devices so it's not expected to report the virtual Ramdisk.

Meaning of those unnamed temperatures is unknown to me and not defined in the datasheet. But I will check if it's possible to figure this out.
HWiNFO reports information about physical hardware devices so it's not expected to report the virtual Ramdisk.
Great let me know if I need to test a version.
Btw I think I found a bug, if you set your windows theme to daylight/white then if you set hwinfo64 to dark/grey it would still ignore those settings and always be white theme, can you confirm?

Dark themes will work only if you have Dark Mode enabled in Windows. You also need to restart HWiNFO when you change the theme.

Dark themes will work only if you have Dark Mode enabled in Windows. You also need to restart HWiNFO when you change the theme.
So it is a bug, why not allow dark themes when you are on default/white theme?, you can even select dark theme in hwinfo64 with white windows theme
I already made sure to restart.

Back