System Tray Icon Remembrance

Splic

Whenever I restart the application or my computer, the program forgets all of the items that I added to the system tray.

I assume this is not normal; it would seem tedious to have to add & customize each item after every restart.

I am running the program in sensor-only mode and have everything set to show and minimize on startup. It's also set to remember preferences and auto start and I even checked the box for persistent driver, thinking this might be the issue. None of the settings fixed the problem and I didn't see anything about it on the forums / google.

How can I get the program to remember my system tray items?

Thanks in advance.

Try to open the sensors window and click the blue X button in the bottom right corner. That will close the application and all settings will be saved.

That was an easy and effective solution - thank you!

Follow up question: is it possible to remember the order in which the icons are arranged on the system tray? When I restart Windows, they are shuffled around.

Thanks again for such a quick response - I'm loving the application so far.

The way how those icons are ordered in tray is a matter of Windows and applications (like HWiNFO) cannot control it.
Right-clicking no the taskbar and then Notification area->Customize will allow you to define appearance of those icons, but I haven't found a way how to specify a fixed order.

Martin said:
The way how those icons are ordered in tray is a matter of Windows and applications (like HWiNFO) cannot control it.
Right-clicking no the taskbar and then Notification area->Customize will allow you to define appearance of those icons, but I haven't found a way how to specify a fixed order.

Back