Tray Icon Position

PTuT

Hello,

I am new here and if this question was already answered, pls point me to correct thread.
I have several sensors in tray but with every restart they change the position relative to each other.
Is there a way to save the position of each icon (ex: CPU temp -->  CPU fan --> Motherboard Fan --> VR T1 --> VR T2 --> GPU temp) so when the program is restarted they occupy position relative to each other as intended by user?

Thanks.

Attachments

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
Tray icon positions are maintained by Windows, not by application. They can be managed via Taskbar settings in Windows.

PTuT

Martin said:
Tray icon positions are maintained by Windows, not by application. They can be managed via Taskbar settings in Windows.
Thanks for reply. I can see where I can select which icons to appear on task bar (selected vs all) but I cannot find where to select the position of the icons. Can you help? Thx.

PTuT

Martin said:
Try to drag and drop them with the mouse ;)
Yes, indeed that's what I do (all the time after rebooting the PC). But, after reboot or after closing and reopening the HWInfo, they again are not in position I would like them to be.