Tray Icon Position

PTuT

Hello,

I am new here and if this question was already answered, pls point me to correct thread.
I have several sensors in tray but with every restart they change the position relative to each other.
Is there a way to save the position of each icon (ex: CPU temp -->  CPU fan --> Motherboard Fan --> VR T1 --> VR T2 --> GPU temp) so when the program is restarted they occupy position relative to each other as intended by user?

Thanks.

Attachments

• hwinfo.jpg
    hwinfo.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 8
Tray icon positions are maintained by Windows, not by application. They can be managed via Taskbar settings in Windows.

Martin said:
Tray icon positions are maintained by Windows, not by application. They can be managed via Taskbar settings in Windows.

Thanks for reply. I can see where I can select which icons to appear on task bar (selected vs all) but I cannot find where to select the position of the icons. Can you help? Thx.

Martin said:
Try to drag and drop them with the mouse ;)

Yes, indeed that's what I do (all the time after rebooting the PC). But, after reboot or after closing and reopening the HWInfo, they again are not in position I would like them to be.

Back