Troubleshoot: PC Crash while Gaming

Xive

Hello,
I'm new here and i was hoping someone could help me out troubleshooting my PC crashing.
I'm having trouble figuring out which component is causing the crash, so my build is pretty old since 2015 roughly, so out of no where after being stable for at least 5 years it started crashing after a long period of game time around 30min.

When the crash happens the screen loses signal and starts switching the hdmi, vga logos and all the fans inside case are stopped including the CPU and GPU fans, however the Case itself is still on (i can see the power led is on), only solution is to power cycle the whole thing and restart from a cold reboot.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i5 4690K
GPU: Gigabyte GTX970
RAM: 8 GB of DDR3 (2x G Skill F3-12800CL9-4GBRL)
Mobo: Gigabyte Z97-D3H-CF
PSU: Corsair VS650
Storage: SanDisk SSD 500GB

I had the CPU overclocked to 4.5 GHz from the 3.5 GHz stock but I've removed the OC and the crash still happens
Changed the power outlet to a different source of electricity but the crash still happens
I have changed the thermal paste for the CPU and i think temps are OK around 40-60 C (idle-load)
The GPU temps are also normal as far as i know 40-75 C (idle-load)
I can NOT think of anything new i have done that may have caused this issue to arise after 5 years

I have attached the hwinfo log file for a 30min of game time in Overwatch when the crash happens
I have also attached screenshots of reports that looked particularly interesting which could help determining which component is at fault

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks.

Attachments

• hwinfo_logging_04_overwatch_30min.dbg
    1,022.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 12v.png
    12v.png
    181.4 KB · Views: 4
  • cpurpm.png
    cpurpm.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 3
  • gpuclock.png