Weird behavior/ entries missing (infinity fabric)

Yuki021

New CPU/motherboard (3800x3d/b550) infinity fabric missing after i reset default order, also readout of my rmi650 psu missing since then.

how can i get these back? Also before it disappeared, the psu showed like 800ms latency (that can't be right, can it?)

Anyway the fact i don't see infinity fabric anymore is confusing.

ps: latest version is installed

Try to completely Reset Preferences in main settings.
That brought back the RMi... but no FCLK... only UCLK which is not the same afaik? I used to have both FCLK and UCLK. Maybe that's just not reported by the chip or the motherboard? (b550m mortar wifi)

Thing is, I saw it, on an older BIOS but since I updated to the "proper" BIOS for 5800x3d support the FCLK (infinity fabric) seems to have gone missing.

Please attach a screenshot of the entire sensor so I can see exactly what's shown and what not.

Please attach a screenshot of the entire sensor so I can see exactly what's shown and what not.
hi, sorry for the late reply, it should be here, right?
hwinfo64_nodclk.png

only values that are hidden are c-state residency (cause it always shows zero, probably because of my power settings, minimum 55% processor state)

It should be under the "CPU[#0] ...: Enhanced" sensor but I see it's missing several other values. Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File so I can analyze this in more detail.

It should be under the "CPU[#0] ...: Enhanced" sensor but I see it's missing several other values. Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File so I can analyze this in more detail.
Yeap, that's where I thought it should be, and i also had the feeling there's more stuff missing but wasn't sure about that... attached the file.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Ah, I see the problem now! You're using a very old version of HWiNFO64 that's lacking support of later systems. Upgrade to the latest version.

Ah, I see the problem now! You're using a very old version of HWiNFO64 that's lacking support of later systems. Upgrade to the latest version.
Wow, i didn't think it's such an easy fix, it's all working now!
Thing is, before I made this topic i did update the program (i wrote installed, but i really just used the inbuilt update function) not sure why that didn't work out like i thought it would

Back