Widgets Not Showing On All Screens on Windows 10

megamorphg

Currently I am on the latest version of HWiNFO64 v7.16. This started occurring after updating to this version. (It did not occur previous to this version.) I am also on the latest version of Windows 10.

The main app is set to have "Show windows from this app on all desktops" enabled and this works fine.
1642289928862.png

But the widgets do not carry the same setting:
1642289869259.png

Even after enabling this it doesn't stick and the option remains disabled.

Previously, the widgets had the same setting as the main app.

I haven't been able to figure out yet why is this. You'll need to set "Show this window on all desktops" for each graph window individually.

I haven't been able to figure out yet why is this. You'll need to set "Show this window on all desktops" for each graph window individually.
I tried that and it doesn't work as shown in my screenshots: after selecting "Show this window on all desktops" it remains unchecked. This doesn't happen with any other app.

Strange, for me the "Show this window on all desktops" works for the sensor and graph windows too.

I also updated RTSS and MSI (both of which also have "Show this window on all desktops" enabled) and noticed this issue after.
But yeah, tried re-installing 7.16 and toggling the checkbox on/off and still see the issue.

Strange, for me the "Show this window on all desktops" works for the sensor and graph windows too.
I've tried whitelisting HWiNFO64.EXE in RTSS. Would it help if I share the registry file?
I'm still having this issue and wondering if anyone else is having this issue. After any computer restart I have to click on every one of my dozen widgets to add to all workspaces.

Back