Wrong 12v, 5v etc. readings, whea error and no fan readings

ashox

Ekran görüntüsü_20230222_125827.pngEkran görüntüsü_20230222_125731.png

Hello, i bought a new motherboard recently. It is Biostar B560MX-E Pro V6.0. I was having problems with it, enabling xmp etc. weird problems. I figured maybe something wrong with the motherboard and downloaded hwinfo64 to check the readings. Some of the readings wrong for example 12v, -12v, -5v etc. On Asus Rog Strix B560-I Gaming WiFi the reading were normal.
Motherboard has CPU, CPU OPT and CHA1 fan headers. 2 of them occupied but i cant see anything on hwinfo64. Fancontrol app does not see them either, probably the motherboard does not support it.
There are some unknown temperature readings.
Plus the WHEA errors. If you can help me about those error that would be great.

I have added dbg file and report, dbf file was too big to attach to the site so i uploaded it to wetransfer.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/ba642c0c2c96e35c8fba042c9c0f361920230222100851/81fa05

Attachments

• AAONYR.HTM
    203.1 KB · Views: 3
The invalid voltages and fan speeds are because this mainboard doesn't yet have dedicated support in HWiNFO. If you can send me a screenshot of the BIOS system health screen, I will try to fix this.

The WHEA errors you see are caused by two components:
- CPU and
- NVMe Controller/Drive
Try to upgrade the BIOS and drivers if that will help.

The invalid voltages and fan speeds are because this mainboard doesn't yet have dedicated support in HWiNFO. If you can send me a screenshot of the BIOS system health screen, I will try to fix this.

The WHEA errors you see are caused by two components:
- CPU and
- NVMe Controller/Drive
Try to upgrade the BIOS and drivers if that will help.

Attachments

• HEALTH.jpg
    HEALTH.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 9
Back