X570 Aqua SOC Voltage Wrong

Now I'm confused. Where should I set manually SOC Voltage and really read it correctly on HWiNFO64? I am on Taichi X570 and strangely, I do not have an option to set SoC Voltage in RM ... only VDDG and VDDP.
There are 2 places. One is on the Tweakers main page which is the one that reports. The other actual voltage changer is under CPU Voltages and LLC page.

Thanks TS for creating this Topic. I've noticed and bothered by this for a while. :D
My board is X570 Steel Legend and it has the same behaviour.

At first, I only set the SoC/Uncore OC Voltage to 1.1 at the BIOS, and kept the CLDO VDDP and CLDO VDDG on Auto, and it's been like that for some time.
Ryzen Master sensor :
VDDCR SOC : 1.1
CLDO VDDP : 1.0979
CLDO VDDG : 1.0979

HWiNFO sensor :
SoC Voltage (SVI2 TFN) : 1.194 V

After reading this topic, I start doing some digging and I've finally figured out where to set the SoC Voltage properly. It is under "External Voltage Settings and Load-Line Calibration". I've set the "CPU VDDCR_SOC Voltage" to Fixed Mode, and set the "Fixed Voltage(V)" to 1.1. I've also changed both the CLDO VDDP and CLDO VDDG to 0.95. Now everything's being read correctly.
Ryzen Master sensor :
VDDCR SOC : 1.1
CLDO VDDP : 0.9474
CLDO VDDG : 0.9976

HWiNFO sensor :
SoC Voltage (SVI2 TFN) : 1.094 V

And my RAM still works without problem at 3733 MHz 16-19-19-36 @1.35V (overclocked from 3200 MHz 16-18-18-38)

Last edited:
Back