3-5 sensor bugs with 8700k on ASUS Z390-I gaming ITX Board

wazer

I took a screenshot and marked the ones I think is very suspicious, since my office room is well over 20c more like 25c in the mid days.

I attached a screenshot and debug file with 6.09-3850 x64 version

TZngkuy.png

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    1 MB · Views: 1
Those are invalid readouts that should be ignored. I will remove them in the next HWiNFO build.

Martin
Those are invalid readouts that should be ignored. I will remove them in the next HWiNFO build.

Alright that means temp2 > temp 9 & mem channel 0 rank is invalid all of it?

Martin said:

Martin said:

While we are at it, I have another machine 1700x with x370-F gaming board from ASUS.

Attached screen + dump

If there's anything particular standing out that's wrong?

kd0uKYV.png

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG.zip
    410.4 KB · Views: 1
wazer said:
Martin said:

I'm not sure about Temp2, but Temp3-5 and Mem channel 0 rank are invalid.

wazer said:
Martin said:

While we are at it, I have another machine 1700x with x370-F gaming board from ASUS.

Attached screen + dump

kd0uKYV.png

I don't see anything wrong here. Temperature 3-6 are most probably just mirrors of the same value, which might be the CPU socket temperature.

Martin said:
wazer said:
Martin said:

Attached screen + dump

I don't see anything wrong here. Temperature 3-6 are most probably just mirrors of the same value, which might be the CPU socket temperature.

Alright ;)

is there any ETA where I would see the changes, next beta and if so when if possible to say?

thanks for maintaining this quality software.

BTW. Suggestion - Would it be too costly to code and having stored dumps sent directly to hwinfo via a button?

Like when new hardware is arriving or bugs, where we simply could generate dump/debug > automatic zip > send to hwinfo servers? so you/hwinfo team can see changes etc.

Those changes will appear in the next Beta build.
An automatic submission was planned, but due to privacy concerns (i.e. GDPR) it has been postponed.

Those changes will appear in the next Beta build.
An automatic submission was planned, but due to privacy concerns (i.e. GDPR) it has been postponed.
Alright.

I tested latest version you can remove the temp2 also from the z390-I , its not going up or down, its just frozen, have been doing a lot of encode and gaming sessoins 12h+ i checked countless days, its just stuck :)

Alright.

I tested latest version you can remove the temp2 also from the z390-I , its not going up or down, its just frozen, have been doing a lot of encode and gaming sessoins 12h+ i checked countless days, its just stuck :)

OK, will do in the next build.

Back