ASUS G15 GA502 Ryzen 4900HS RTX2060 HWiNFO is reporting Fan Speeds backwards

Hi everyone,
It's really great to see that this thread gathered some attention of other ASUS users!

@Martin
Sorry brother, I tried using RE-everything and I was having issues at first and then I got busy with some other things and I never got back to work on it. I did intend to reply to you, so I apologize. But it looks like it's working now!

HWiNFO_Fixed_for_ASUS_fanspeed.png

Hello! Will this be in future update? I have GA402RK (should be same for all asus zephyrus models) and I would like to see fan RPM (Don't have armoury crate/myasus because it's using a lot of resources, draining battery...). Can you send me beta build from 17.July? I will try it.

Hello! Will this be in future update? I have GA402RK (should be same for all asus zephyrus models) and I would like to see fan RPM (Don't have armoury crate/myasus because it's using a lot of resources, draining battery...). Can you send me beta build from 17.July? I will try it.

Use the latest HWiNFO build and please provide the files as others (report file, RW Everything dumps).

Use the latest HWiNFO build and please provide the files as others (report file, RW Everything dumps).
Thanks for reply. I have issues with rw everything, first I needed to disable memory protection, ESET HIPS, modify regiatry for driver to install and run.. now I am able to run program but EC and IO Index 382/383 show nothing. Can you help me with that?

Enable the "Show all fans (including stopped or not present)" to always show fan speed even when 0 RPM.
The other issue is most likely a conflict between HWiNFO and MyASUS when they both access the fans. If you no longer need MyASUS, get rid of it ;)
We seem to be from the same country btw ;)

Enable the "Show all fans (including stopped or not present)" to always show fan speed even when 0 RPM.
The other issue is most likely a conflict between HWiNFO and MyASUS when they both access the fans. If you no longer need MyASUS, get rid of it ;)
We seem to be from the same country btw ;)
Yeah, I had it enabled in installed app but this is separate.. forget to set it.
I am Martin too, from Bratislava :)

OK :)
Yes, you can replace the files. This addition will also be part of all future releases.

Back