does not react to input after some time

totempalen

after some time the program will no longer react to any form of input. The numbers on screen will continue to update.
If I rightclick anywhere on the program, windows 10 will just think I'm right clicking on whatever is behind HWiNFO. So for example when there are no programs located behind HWiNFO it will look like I have right clicked on the desktop *screenshot attached*

I can still enter the settings menu through the icon on the taskbar, but have no way of interacting with the sensor status window.

info:
windows 10 v1709 (OS Build 16299.1932)
vega 56 on v64 bios
HWiNFO 6.30 (6.28 also had this problem) installed

I have not experienced similar issues with other programs.

Attachments

• 2020-08-27 20_56_43-.png
    2020-08-27 20_56_43-.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 4
  • HWiNFO64.DBG.7z
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
According to the attached Debug File I cannot see any issue in HWiNFO, all runs normal.
So I assume it's something messing up with the GUI, most likely the game you run.

According to the attached Debug File I cannot see any issue in HWiNFO, all runs normal.
So I assume it's something messing up with the GUI, most likely the game you run.
Yeah, seems to be a windows thing. Once it's happened there's no reverting it, even after the game has been shut off :/

Yeah, seems to be a windows thing. Once it's happened there's no reverting it, even after the game has been shut off :/
If you think of that why dont you update your Win10 version. v1709 is rather old released almost 3 years ago. If I'm not mistaken from October 2017.

Back