DRAM Voltage for MSI B350m Mortar??

buddywh

Is there a way to display the DRAM voltage for MSI's B350M Mortar motherboards?  If there is I don't see it or how to turn it on.  I am using beta version v5.59-3260.  There are quite a few voltage readouts, most being unused sensors lines with random values displayed, and while Vsoc is there (very nice) I can't find one that co-relates to DRAM voltage.  It should be available because I've noted it displays in HWMonitor utility.

It should be the same situation as with MSI's B350 Tomahawk motherboards, and maybe others, since they're very similar in design.

It should be displayed as the DIMM voltage. Can you please attach a screenshot of the sensors displayed in HWiNFO ?

Martin said:
It should be displayed as the DIMM voltage. Can you please attach a screenshot of the sensors displayed in HWiNFO ?

Here it is.  The disabled are some temp sensors that seem to either be duplicating something else or display random stuff.
[attachment=2481]

Attachments

• B350m.JPG
    B350m.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 8
I see there's some problem in HWiNFO adjusting sensor values for this mainboard.
So I will need more details - please also attach the HWiNFO Debug File with sensor data.

Martin said:
I see there's some problem in HWiNFO adjusting sensor values for this mainboard.
So I will need more details - please also attach the HWiNFO Debug File with sensor data.

How do i get it to generate a Debug File with sensor data?

Sorry...i found how to generate Debug File and it should be attached to this.  I'm not sure how to get the sensor data though so I'll look further for that.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    947.2 KB · Views: 1
Back