Fan Icon disappeared... after it was working

rommo911

hi there... thanks everyone
i was trying to calibrate my laptop fan for more than 2 days as for some reason at maximum CPU performance and higher temp the system only step up the fan to 70% of its power leads the cpu over heating. 

HWiNFO really did and solved this, although it wasn't very easy to calibrate the values to fit in a weird way...

anyhow,, suddenly the Fan Icon disappeared ... 

i am running latest stable version and also i tried latest beta . same both ...
any ide ?

Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File with sensor data for analysis of the problem.

Sorry, but I don't see any problem there.
Have you perhaps resized the sensors window so that the fan control button is hidden behind another button ?

Martin said:
Sorry, but I don't see any problem there.
Have you perhaps resized the sensors window so that the fan control button is hidden behind another button ?

ouch! seems i was resiezed some how but i did not so this ! and did not know that it could be resized somehow
any way , once i had the fan speed control was via the PWM in the last column of control , now its control is in RPM and is not compatible with the real fan RPM as shown , i made this numbers of RPM to find a response from the fan, at this picture shown , the Fan is calibrated and working fine. but maybe the calibration numbers and sensors readings needs to be adjusted

Attachments

• fane.JPG
    fane.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 12
Back