Feature Request: Tray on condition

thimpat

I am not sure if it exists already, but it would be great to show statuses in the system tray, based on conditions (especially for temperature). For instance, to not displaying anything when the component temperature is not greater than 50 degrees. It would allow having fewer icons displayed at the same time in an already busy tray.

I'm sorry, this is currently not supported. It might be possible to achieve this by launching some 3rd party application that displays a tray icon, which would be started via HWiNFO alerts.

I am not sure if it exists already, but it would be great to show statuses in the system tray, based on conditions (especially for temperature). For instance, to not displaying anything when the component temperature is not greater than 50 degrees. It would allow having fewer icons displayed at the same time in an already busy tray.
You can always use alerts, e.g. play a sound, run a program, or display warrning window, it's not exactly what You had in mind, but it will give You a hint :)

Thank you, Uplink. I already have some alerts set up.
I can live without this feature anyway. Thank you again.
You're more than welcome. I'm a total newbie in HWInfo64, never knew the software very well, started using it with 10th gen of Intel CPUs, because CoreTemp didn't know the 10900K and voila, I discovered a platinum [this software]. So I'm roaming it now, taking it apart and analyzing as much as I can :D

Back