[HELP] hwi 630 or any other version crashes while detecting sensors

Try to "Reset Preferences" from main settings if that will help.

Tried resetting prefs. crashes during either while detecting DTS, ADM1209 sensors or SATA/SCSI drivers... software becomes ''not responding'' on task manager when it gets stuck and eventually crashes

Hmm, this is not a common system, so perhaps something there is sensitive to scan.
Try to disable some options, i.e. SMBus support if that will help.
If not, please try to attach another Debug File when it crashes during an earlier phase.

Hi, sorry for replying back so late, I've only been able to get back home now... So I disabled SMBus supp. and launched sensors only, this time it didn't say 'not responding' in task manager. I believe that progress bar completed successfully but the software just disappeared from the task manager. heres another debug file

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    744 KB · Views: 2
This is a quite weird issue, haven't seen such try. Not sure, but try to also disable the "Shared Memory Support" option.

This is a quite weird issue, haven't seen such try. Not sure, but try to also disable the "Shared Memory Support" option.
Hello again, after I tried what you recommended in this, problem still occured... so I decided to let it go for a couple days, this morning when I turn my PC back on, the old 574 version popped up and surprised me... it seems that the problem is fixed on its own now and I can run the latest beta. Thanks for your interest in my problems Martin, I really appreciate it :)
I got another small question regarding adding a second column and manually placing CPU and GPU temp. values easily. when I try to CTRL+click the values in correct order and drag it to the next column, it should've placed them in the correct order but when I dragged them over, some of them didn't move and the ones that did was not in correct order.

Back