How do I fix the GPU usage graph? The graph doesn't change, and shows units of KB/s

Evelyn

I have an AMD Radeon 5700 XT and use Rivatuner with HWiNFO to overlay various readings in game. Graphs for things like FPS work, but for GPU usage percentage the graph stays as a perfect line despite the value changing. It also shows up with units of kb/s which isn't a big problem because the value is correct. Is this a known issue? Any way to fix this? Example from in game: , the gpu usage percentage is 35% which it shows at 35 kb/s, the percentage jumps around every second but the graph line is flat. Note that when I disable the graph the units show up correctly, and the "Unit" name under Customize is set to '%' (the default).

The invalid unit shown is a bug and it will be fixed in the next build.
Assuming you have configured the graph in HWiNFO (and not MSI Afterburner via its HWiNFO plugin).. Have you set the Y Min/Y Max values properly for the graph?

The invalid unit shown is a bug and it will be fixed in the next build.
Assuming you have configured the graph in HWiNFO (and not MSI Afterburner via its HWiNFO plugin).. Have you set the Y Min/Y Max values properly for the graph?
That was it! ymin/ymax were both set to 0, oops! Thank you for the help.

Back