How do I toggle OSD output OFF by default on startup?

After opening a video game for the first time after turning on the pc, the osd always shows up by default. Currently, I always just use ctrl + f3 to turn it off but this is a glaring issue as my pc is portable and not always in the presence of a keyboard, such as when I bring it to the living room or the Wendy's parking lot.

A way for me to solve this is to switch off an RTSS setting that says "Show On-Screen Display" but it's a manual process and I can't seem to switch it on using a toggle.

Is there a way for OSD to be toggled off by default but still readily accessible using the hotkey?

Currently the only way is to launch HWiNFO (or open the sensors window) only when needed.

After opening a video game for the first time after turning on the pc, the osd always shows up by default. Currently, I always just use ctrl + f3 to turn it off but this is a glaring issue as my pc is portable and not always in the presence of a keyboard, such as when I bring it to the living room or the Wendy's parking lot.

A way for me to solve this is to switch off an RTSS setting that says "Show On-Screen Display" but it's a manual process and I can't seem to switch it on using a toggle.

Is there a way for OSD to be toggled off by default but still readily accessible using the hotkey?
You can configure hotkey for "Toggle Show On-Screen Display" in RivaTuner Statistics Server and set it OFF by default.
Screenshot 2023-07-05 205553.png

Back