HWINFO detecting wrong RAM frequency info.. ?!

Bus Clock of 93.9 MHz is the problem but I'm not sure why this is reported as such.
Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File for analysis.

Sorry, but that's still not the Debug File. And besides that it says:

Virtual Machine Warning: Microsoft Hyper-V is active. Some results may not reflect real hardware !

Sorry, but that's still not the Debug File. And besides that it says:

Virtual Machine Warning: Microsoft Hyper-V is active. Some results may not reflect real hardware !
not sure why it is still not debug even though i did everything as per instructions (can be seen in video). and as you can see in video (which i attached), hyper V is already inactive...
will try to figure out on my own. thank you :)

Oh sorry, I missed that.
For the Debug File - after closing HWiNFO64 you also need to grab the HWiNFO64.DBG file located in its installation folder.
I can also see that on the main screen HWiNFO detects presence of Hyper-V so even though the system says the Hyper-V component is not installed, there must be something else in the system keeping it active. Maybe try to enable Hyper-V and then remove it.

Oh sorry, I missed that.
For the Debug File - after closing HWiNFO64 you also need to grab the HWiNFO64.DBG file located in its installation folder.
I can also see that on the main screen HWiNFO detects presence of Hyper-V so even though the system says the Hyper-V component is not installed, there must be something else in the system keeping it active. Maybe try to enable Hyper-V and then remove it.
problem solved... i disabled hyper v using cmd using "bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off".. everything fine now..

I just noticed this same Virtual Machine Warning: Microsoft Hyper-V is active. Some results may not reflect real hardware !
Results listed below are correct. User is me and I am admin.
Microsoft Windows 11 Home (x64) Build 22621.1992 (22H2)
Secure Boot: Enabled
Hypervisor-protected Code Integrity (HVCI): Enabled
Current User Name: wtlaa
What's this about and without actually turning off using the cmd listed by another member, is this still an issue with other users? If so, other resolutions?

i also have that warning, HyperV is not installed. tried installing/uninstalling, tried the command line, didn't change a thing. i still have the VM warning for some reason. No idea if it affects anything to be honest.

Back