HWInfo64 not reading DIMM Temperature

rares495

Hello.

I'm running 2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3600C15D-16GTZ memory on an MSI X470 Gaming Pro motherboard. HWInfo64 is not reading the temperature sensors of my DIMMs. I've seen people with this exact memory post screenshots which show temperature readings so I'm pretty sure that my memory comes with temperature sensors.

I've attached the report & debug files. Please take a look and let me know what's going on.

Thank you.

Attachments

• r1.HTM
    227.6 KB · Views: 4
  • HWiNFO64.DBG.7z
    173.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Please attach a Debug File with sensor data - you need to open the sensors window before closing HWiNFO and grabbing the DBG file.

I'm sorry, but I don't recognize a valid DIMM thermal sensor there. Is there any other tool (AIDA64 or SIV) reporting the DIMM temperatures?

Attached image from SIV.

I guess there is no sensor after all. :(

Sorry to have wasted your time.

Attachments

• siv.jpg
    siv.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 11
I did some online digging and found two screenshots of Thaiphoon Burner reading the same memory kit as mine. They do show a thermal sensor(third column).

Meanwhile, on my own kit there are only two columns. No thermal sensor. How is that possible? Even the PCB revision is the same.

Attachments

• randomscreenshot.jpg
    randomscreenshot.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 14
  • tb-my kit.jpg
    tb-my kit.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 14
  • randomscreenshot2.png
    randomscreenshot2.png
    325.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Sorry, I don't know why the difference. The only thing I see is that there's really no thermal sensor appearing on your modules.

Back