HwReceiver/HwTransmitter (Android App)

Pappschachtel

Ok it took me a while till i finished the functionality... (university, tests, private stuff and so on...)

Anyways. It's still wip ...

Screenshot_2016-10-26-18-05-59-576x1024.png

You are able to add the sensors you want and keep an eye on them. I will release this stuff once the UI on the android part is done and i fixed a few minor bugs.

Features:
-Monitor all Sensors HWinfo can offer
-Inside of your WLan / Lan Network or over Internet.
-SQLite DB on android side to keep the settings
-you can save multiple servers and their settings/sensors

More info here: blog.sigsegowl.xyz
Playstore: google play store

This will be an amazing and very useful application !
Looking forward to the completion.

connya said:
Thats a cool solution, I'm waiting on the result. :)

Conny

yeah i am currently a "little" bit busy to be honest... in about 1.4 weeks i will have more time and i hope to finish that thing within a few days...

i have like 3 other ongoing projects and one test at university soon :)

i guess i am done soon... had to take a break on this project but the ui is done in a few days and i ll let you guys test it :p .

here's a screen:

Screenshot_2014-12-30-21-58-48.png

Pappschachtel said:
i guess i am done soon... had to take a break on this project but the ui is done in a few days and i ll let you guys test it :p .

here's a screen:

Screenshot_2014-12-30-21-58-48.png

hi Pappschachtel. would be nice if the interface can be changed. + bar chart should be very nice

sorry bad english

Thanks!
I had a quick look at the Transmitter and it doesn't seem to cope well with dynamic changes to sensor count during runtime. When there are some sensors disabled during start of Transmitter and then enabled, they are not detected. Such situations can happen when for example a machine has a disabled discrete GPU and it's enabled later.

will check that during weekend :)
everything is still wip so it's not final atm, i ll change the ui on both sides soon,
plus a bit more functionality on both sides aswell :)

Hiya

Just tried your software out, are you still working on it?

It worked ok, but the settings tab did not bring up any settings at all, but i did get some sensors working.

Vomit said:
Hiya

Just tried your software out, are you still working on it?

It worked ok, but the settings tab did not bring up any settings at all, but i did get some sensors working.

yeah the settings are not implemented, you long press on the sensors to set them up!

I downloaded it and...nothing.

I can add a server, then add a sensor and set it to an "id" from 1-200, but it reads nothing.

Will you ever do more development on this? After almost a year I guess not?

jdorje said:
I downloaded it and...nothing.

I can add a server, then add a sensor and set it to an "id" from 1-200, but it reads nothing.

Will you ever do more development on this?  After almost a year I guess not?

I am really excited about using the complimentary tool to Brother Martin's amazing HWiNFO64.

Unfortunately, I get the same thing. I've confirmed I have the right firewall rules and the remote Android device connects to my laptop fine. The trouble is, no sensors are detected and if I add them manually, nothing is detected. I have Shared Memory Support enabled.

It must be user error on my part. The only thing I have not tried yet is disabling RTSS, which I use with HWiNFO64 for OSD.

Maybe we can get some help to understand why it is not working for us.

there can only be 3 problems which i encountered myself:

1: your entered ip is wrong or contains whitespace.

2: firewall or router settings (hotel wifis are often restricted to forbid connections between clients even in the local network)

3: when adding sensors, and setting up an id by typing in numbers u have to press done on the keyboard first.... otherwise the id wont get accepted... its a bug i have to fix which got reported by a friend...

I hope that helps

Pappschachtel said:

2: firewall or router settings (hotel wifis are often restricted to forbid connections between clients even in the local network)

3: when adding sensors, and setting up an id by typing in numbers u have to press done on the keyboard first.... otherwise the id wont get accepted... its a bug i have to fix which got reported by a friend...

I hope that helps

Thank you for the reply. All of those things check out. The Android app on my phone is connecting to the PC, but not detecting sensors. I also tried on my Android tablet and get the same result.

My P870DM3 is dual booting Windows 7 and 10. Let me test in Windows 7 and see if it works. Maybe it is one of the many bugs we can ascribe to Windows 10. I will report back after testing in Windows 7.

I hope to get this working. It looks amazing.

Pappschachtel said:

I hope that helps

Mr. Fox said:
Pappschachtel said:

I hope that helps

Thank you for the reply. All of those things check out. The Android app on my phone is connecting to the PC, but not detecting sensors. I also tried on my Android tablet and get the same result.

My P870DM3 is dual booting Windows 7 and 10. Let me test in Windows 7 and see if it works. Maybe it is one of the many bugs we can ascribe to Windows 10. I will report back after testing in Windows 7.

I hope to get this working. It looks amazing.

No luck with W7 either. When I first launch the Windows app, I do get the Windows Firewall rule alert and set it. I have also tried disabling the Windows Firewall. I took a screen shot of my desktop and two screen shots from the Android phone. Any ideas or suggestions?

Capture.jpg

Back