InfoPanel - Desktop Visualisation Software

And without changing anything it randomly stops reading thermal data showing 0c temp even tho hwinfo reports other temps
Everything i select breaks and reports 0 without changing anything.\
Only by selecting it.

Bug is only on the beta not in the Microsoft store vision of this app that is still on 1.1.1
It bassicly bugs it permanently even after restart and cant add new sensors

If i wanna use beta i have to make changes to profile on 1.1.1 bassicly then export it on beta if i wanna export and import. its only after selecting an added sensor it will reset and stay at 0 persisting thru restart of the app or reboot after you save it.

Better video
If will persist if you save which happens if you move parts or add another sensor anyway

Last edited:
And without changing anything it randomly stops reading thermal data showing 0c temp even tho hwinfo reports other temps
Everything i select breaks and reports 0 without changing anything.\
Only by selecting it.

Bug is only on the beta not in the Microsoft store vision of this app that is still on 1.1.1
It bassicly bugs it permanently even after restart and cant add new sensors

If i wanna use beta i have to make changes to profile on 1.1.1 bassicly then export it on beta if i wanna export and import. its only after selecting an added sensor it will reset and stay at 0 persisting thru restart of the app or reboot after you save it.

Better video
If will persist if you save which happens if you move parts or add another sensor anyway
Yea the selection 0 bug was reported by a couple users. I've fixed it in 1.2.3.
Also, if you want to use RPI/Android to display, you could use the webserver feature to remotely view panel via a web browser.

aaaand thats a very nice pikachu.

I am using this on a 7" display inside my PC case for temps and such. I'd love if others shared their display screens for inspiration.

Mine is pretty basic with 2 .gifs.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-09 214929.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-09 214929.png
    713 KB · Views: 14
T
I am using this on a 7" display inside my PC case for temps and such. I'd love if others shared their display screens for inspiration.

Mine is pretty basic with 2 .gifs.
There are a few theme files and user submitted designs in our discord channel.

Just tried the latest beta version of your program. Had some screen issues. Could be possible the device I have isn't compatible. Made the mistake of buying this model from AliExpress. The device is recognized, but the screen doesn't display properly. Certain sections have blacked out areas, or graphical glitches. Also, about 20-25% of the screen will not display anything. Hopefully the attached image will explain it better than I can: 20240112_085607.jpg
The white space to the right of the background color isn't an issue of having the width/height set incorrectly. The display is 480 x 320, but this area persists no matter what the settings are. Don't mean to complain here. Greatly appreciate your efforts. The features of the software that came with the screen I bought are terrible in comparison to yours. I'd love to be able to use it at some point in the future.

One final thing; it would be nice to see a way to control brightness in future versions. Seems like it would be possible because the software that comes with the device has that feature. I'm sure a lot of people who are sensitive to screen brightness would certainly appreciate it.

Are you able to see them in hwinfo? If you can’t, this software won’t be able to either. If you can, could you post a screenshot?
I'm not the original poster of this but I am having the same issue.

As you can hopefully see from the attached screenshot along with the individual core clock values (0,1,2, etc.) which do get pulled into InfoPanel correctly HWInfo also shows an average value by the dropdown header (highlighted) that doesn't show in InfoPanel. This is the same for any of the values in HWInfo that can be expanded like this (Core VIDs, Core Ratios, GPU Performance Limiters, etc.)

InfoPanel Missing Value.png

InfoPanel version 1.26 with HWInfo 7.73-5265

I just found the app and am loving it so far, thanks for all your work!

Edit: I've seen on the Discord that apparently these values aren't presented via the Shared Memory access so ignore the above.

Last edited:
Yes, HWiNFO doesn't expose those values as they don't represent a dedicated sensor, but an aggregated value.
There are way to get those values, either the program consuming can calculate them in its own or by creating a Custom User Sensor.

Yes, HWiNFO doesn't expose those values as they don't represent a dedicated sensor, but an aggregated value.
There are way to get those values, either the program consuming can calculate them in its own or by creating a Custom User Sensor.
Awesome, thanks!
Custom sensors seem to be exactly what I needed. :)

Hey, I just tried out this software and it's great! However, while remaking my AIDA64 panel in it, I noticed that it didn't properly detect the fonts I'm using for it. Some fonts refused to show up, while others were selectable but used a placeholder font instead. Is the font support a known bug and is a fix in the works? Because once it's fixed I'm 100% using this instead of AIDA64.

UPDATE: The beta version fixed it.

Last edited:
Kinda wish i knew how to use info panel properly on day 1 not realizing image go's behind sensors as long order is correct.
JDUWugE.png

Last edited:
Back