LogViewer for HWINFO is available !

MartinKoralek

Great tool, thanks for it!

But I have a trouble saving setup to a file. I will get the error "Culture is not supported. Parameter name: name en-EN is an invalid culture identifier." (translated to english) when I do it on PC with Windows with foreign language - in my case cs-CZ.

The config file will not be saved.

Last edited:

TomWoB

New Version 5.4

Hi all, I built a version 5.4 with the following new features:
  • "Reload file" button can be configured to display only the "last x minutes"
  • after clicking "Reload file" button, Y-axis scale of Timeline-diagrams moves to the right side, because there are the "more interesting/latest values"
How to configure display only the "last x minutes":
  1. Click on "Edit" button (in main-window near filename)
  2. Configure a "last minutes" value
  3. Click "Apply"

LastMinutes.png

Best regards
Tom

Download - GenericLogViewer - Version 5.4

Epic753

Wow! I download Generic Log Viewer to troubleshoot my intermittent black screen issues from a hwinfo log file I had running during last occurrence.

First time I run Generic Log viewer .exe it temp black screens my monitor then recovers. I click off X box to resart.

Second time I run it black screens my monitor for so long computer re-boots... Ironically I am unable to use Generic Log Viewer without crashing my PC...

It never crashed before just very intermittent black screens and auto recovers without shut down.

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
Hard to imagine how an application could cause such a black screen... This must be triggering some other issue in the system, might be some problem with GPU drivers.