Monitoring of Corsair/iCUE components?

Kol12

Is HWiNFO known to play any nicer with Corsair's iCUE software? It's inevitable that HWiNFO will monitor some of the same sensors so I am referring probably more to the monitoring of my H110i AIO cooler in HWiNFO. I love to monitor my H110i in HWiNFO and even more so the ability to hook it into MSI Afterburners RTSS OSD. Monitoring of the cooler is frowned upon in Corsairs forum. So where do things currently sit?

I'm not aware of any change here.
It's completely in hands of Corsair, whether they are willing to play nice with other tools as I described in more detail a few times here and on other forums.

So sorry I didn't actually mean HWiNFO was at fault in not playing nice and I totally can understand it being on Corsairs end. I will have to dig around for more info.

P.S. Is there a delay in email subscription notifications sometimes? I am subscribed to this thread but received no email notification when you replied.

I'm not aware of such delay. Perhaps the e-mail was moved by an anti-spam filter into your SPAM folder?

Martin said:
I'm not aware of such delay. Perhaps the e-mail was moved by an anti-spam filter into your SPAM folder?

Yes it was in the spam folder. Any way to avoid it going there? Perhaps I can flag it as not spam in my mail client.

That depends solely on your client or mail server. You might try to flag it as not spam or whitelist the sender if it allows to.

Literally finished a new build this past weekend, and I had this working between iCue/HWiNFO/Rainmeter for a display in the case..... I was grabbing the fan speeds and water temps for the dash.

Many reboots in between, but suddenly today those sensors are not showing in HWiNFO.

Quite the shame!

Back