No DDR5 temp

Unfortunately. Still the same. As you can see in CPU-Z it reads data normally. Your program sees some of the data in the sensors, and not in the main window at all.

Fury CTRL normal show temp.

Attachments

• pc.jpg
    pc.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • obraz_2023-04-28_104706342.png
    obraz_2023-04-28_104706342.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
OK, I see the problem now! :)
There must be some other application claiming a shared resource to access the SMBus and it doesn't release it. HWiNFO plays fair and doesn't access it in this case to prevent potential issues, because it thinks someone else is using it. Please check what other tweaking/monitoring tools you have running and try to close/uninstall them. Or maybe it's some antivirus/antimalware tool that might be doing this.

You might also try this build: www.hwinfo.com/beta/hwi64_743_5079.zip
This should workaround the problem and if you post a new DBG file, it should tell me more precisely why this synchronization failed. But I'm still unable to determine which other applications is causing this.

OK, I see the problem now! :)
There must be some other application claiming a shared resource to access the SMBus and it doesn't release it. HWiNFO plays fair and doesn't access it in this case to prevent potential issues, because it thinks someone else is using it. Please check what other tweaking/monitoring tools you have running and try to close/uninstall them. Or maybe it's some antivirus/antimalware tool that might be doing this.
Unfortunately, you are wrong. I removed Afterburner and Riva Tuner. I have disabled all other possible programs. I reset the computer. I installed HWIinfo in stable version and it still doesn't work.

Can you still please attach a new DBG file? It should tell me a bit more of what is happening there and why there was a problem.

I switched all programs to RGB. I installed Afterburner. Everything still works :) Thanks again for your help.

Brilliant job with this program by the way :)

Thanks. I analyzed the data and it seems something in the system is blocking HWiNFO from accessing certain synchronization objects and that was the reason.
This is worked around now but the true cause of this issue remains unknown...

It's OK to install it, the change that we tested worked to solve the problem so it was carried into further releases. It's also inside the new official Beta build 5080 released today.

Back