OSD not displaying for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

Riddick51PB

HWiNFO64 v7.06-4500
RTSS v7.3.2.24797 Beta 2

i'd like to look at cpu temp info in Modern Warfare 2019. it is a relatively new game, i'd swear OSD worked at one time in this particular game. do i need to buy the Pro version of HWiNFO64 ? fine by me if that's what i gotta do.

tried:
switching OSD support to ON
checks in "Show value in OSD"
made a new entry in the applist of RTSS for modernwarfare.exe
made a lame attempt at searching these forums for relevant information - nogo

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
Is no OSD data showing in that game (neither RTSS own statistics like frame counter) or only HWiNFO data isn't displayed there?

Riddick51PB

For CoD: Modern Warfare 2019, no OSD data is displayed on screen. Flipped RTSS "Show own statistics" to ON, which usually gives me a FPS number, but that's not showing now.

The data is all there in the log file, just can't see it in real-time with the OSD.

The "Sister" game to CoD: Modern Warfare 2019 is a game called "CoD: Black Ops - Cold War". If I run that game under its profile in RTSS, it displays all relevant cpu and gpu data including temps on screen. OSD is working with the "Black Ops - Cold War" game perfectly.

I'm gonna try to copy the BOCW RTSS "Game Profile" and rename it to Modern Warfare. That's what I'm gonna "try" to do. Probly an ill-fated attempt.

It's entirely possible I "glitched" something with my installation which is giving me this issue.