Power Reporting Deviation and temps on ryzen 5600x

weFF

Hello, today got my computer. For a many years was working from macbook and few weeks ago decided that i wanna change something. So installed windows, few drivers here and there and decided to check perfomance. Everything was fine but few positions I don't like and home that someone here can explain is there is a reason to worry?

So the setup:

Ryzen 5600x
Asus tuf b550 plus atx no wifi
32 ram kingston 3200mhz
RTX 3600 ti
NZXT kraken m22
Corsair CV650w bronze +80

HWinfo data and positions I'm worry about

Power Reporting Deviation
Temp 2
Temp 5

While running Cinebench R20 multicore or single core test units stays the same, maybe increases by 1-3% time to time. Will appreciate any information, also first amd I ever brought, always was intel user but atm feels ryzen is much better p/p.

Attachments

• temps.png
    temps.png
    1,017.1 KB · Views: 14
Temp 2/5 are most probably fault readings. It’s common for ASUS AM4 boards. You can do a search here in HWiNFO forums. You’ll find a few topics about it.

As for PRD in order to say if it’s good or bad the system must be at full load and then during the 100% CPU load to read the PRD.

Temp 2/5 are most probably fault readings. It’s common for ASUS AM4 boards. You can do a search here in HWiNFO forums. You’ll find a few topics about it.

As for PRD in order to say if it’s good or bad the system must be at full load and then during the 100% CPU load to read the PRD.

Thanks for reply!
PRD at full Cinebench load average 118%. As far as i understand it should be ok right?

Yes its ok. 118% means that the actual consumption (PPT) of CPU is 75W and not 88W. The board overstates the CPU consumption to the CPU. Its good for the CPU... a little bad for 100% load performance. Unless you care about full load performance its all ok.

Back