Shared Memory Support

Hi ThreepE0,

There is currently an add-on called "Remote Sensor Monitor" which will provide all sensor values via http available within the HWiNFO addon section:-

I am personally working on a more functional Java RESTful server which is not quite at ALPHA stages yet but if you are only interested in the REST side I could finish that part as a priority and release an early ALPHA if it would help? I have the 'abstraction layer' finished in C# with a C++ wrapper for JNI to JAVA communication available on GitHub check my (still work in progress) web site - www.mintymods.info for more information.

Last edited:
Hey there,

i have a Question when you Add Sensors by the "Remote Monitoring"-Function will this also available in Shared Memory? Because im using the "AquaComputer Aquasuite" (what is listed as Plugin) but the Suite is not able to found the Sensors from my Remote-Machine, in HWInfo itselt it works fine all the sensors are there. But the Suite found only the Sensors for the local Machine under "HWinfo" as Source. =(

Hey there,

i have a Question when you Add Sensors by the "Remote Monitoring"-Function will this also available in Shared Memory? Because im using the "AquaComputer Aquasuite" (what is listed as Plugin) but the Suite is not able to found the Sensors from my Remote-Machine, in HWInfo itselt it works fine all the sensors are there. But the Suite found only the Sensors for the local Machine under "HWinfo" as Source. =(

Remote machines are also exposed via Shared Memory as described here:

So it looks like Aquasuite doesn't support this.

@tehmilcho , i shamelessly linked that topic on the aquacomputer forum as a feature request ^^'
I never though of trying HWinfo remote monitoring for the dashboard but that would be pretty sweet

Back