Strange readings from XDPE132GSC on Aorus x570 Master

nrt80

Hello
I have strange readings, as I mentioned in the subject. These are temporary peaks, but remain as min / max values. The load doesn't matter. The attached screen, debug and log is the effect of sitting 20 minutes in front of the computer (browsing the web and waiting for the effect to have something to include;)).
Regards

Attachments

• Adnotacja 2020-04-13 215632.jpg
    Adnotacja 2020-04-13 215632.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 5
  • hwinfo.rar
    139.9 KB · Views: 1
Are you perhaps also running another monitoring tool with HWiNFO? That could be causing such issue.
Unfortunately the attached XML/CSV files are not sufficient, I will need the Debug File to check this in more detail.

Are you perhaps also running another monitoring tool with HWiNFO? That could be causing such issue.
Unfortunately the attached XML/CSV files are not sufficient, I will need the Debug File to check this in more detail.
debug file in attachment.

I use your "favorite", CAM. I just turned it off, I'll check and let you know in a few hours.

edit:
after few minutes, with CAM turned off, i have same problem. maybe cam should be uninstalled?

Attachments

• HWiNFO64_debug.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • Adnotacja 2020-04-14 152406.jpg
    Adnotacja 2020-04-14 152406.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
That looks like either something else in the system is communicating with the VRM too or the VRM sometimes provides erratic results (which is less likely).
Please try this build if you see any difference (there my now appear a second device too): www.hwinfo.com/beta/hwi64_625_4136.zip

That looks like either something else in the system is communicating with the VRM too or the VRM sometimes provides erratic results (which is less likely).
Please try this build if you see any difference (there my now appear a second device too): www.hwinfo.com/beta/hwi64_625_4136.zip
there was no change on this version. while I identified the problem (I hope). it was caused by Trident Z Lighting Control, which I uninstalled. for now it is ok, if the problem comes back I will let you know on the forum.
Best regards and thank you for your support :)

Back