previous ad. 2. when i set 500 & 10times, looks ok, but other values too frequently jumping, lack option: "show averange for all"
this set is good for me 500ms & 10 last time average
but with this frequency also 0.5s jumping all, im only human not need to see that
1. frequency of change number to use see
2. frequency of check value in hardware to calculate average
3. average from specified checks
4. option: "show averange for all" i will not see so frequently value change
I think I understand now. That would require another option to show the values only every N number of read cycles, so the current refresh period would specify how often the values are read out and a new option would specify the display refresh frequency.
Well, I'll think about this... But so currently think there are already too many options and the more are there, the more complicated it becomes for users. I also don't see a significant demand for such a feature yet.
too many options is bad i understand, but you can handle it with drop-down list:
1. "real frequency" & one input in ms (this option will be default)
2. "average" & one input ms
3. "average in specified time": input with ms & input with specify of counts (second input only seen when user switch to average in time)
again 3 option from dropdown list, example for temperature of procesor
advanced triple alert system:
1. critical 100degrees shutdown computer if more of 2 seconds that temperature
2. critical alert on 95degrees if more of 3 seconds that temperature
3. alert on 85degrees if more of 20 seconds that temperature
dual alert system:
1. critical alert on 95degrees if more of 3 seconds that temperature
2. alert on 85degrees if more of 20 seconds that temperature
standard alert system:
1. alert on 85degrees if more of 20 seconds that temperature