VCore reading on Asus TUF B550m-Plus

buddywh

The VCore reading from the Nuvoton monitor chip seems to be really futzed up. It's values vary between .2 and .6V, never going into the 'logical' range that the (SVI2 TFN) core voltage reading suggests it should be.

Is this something wrong on my end? is there a possible fix for it.

BTW, other monitor utilities seem to read a proper VCore. That's not a good thing when I normally rely on HWInfo to be the arbiter LOL.

Sorry about that, there are too many different models and sensor combinations.
Shall be fixed in the next build.

Sorry about that, there are too many different models and sensor combinations.
Shall be fixed in the next build.
Oh wow...I can only imagine how difficult it must be so I totally understand. My only concern was knowing whether I had something set wrong....in BIOS or HWInfo. And then add to it the frustration with Asus...i mean really, all those temp outputs and they can't even expose VRM thermals to monitoring in their BIOS? How hard could that be?

Thanks much for your efforts!

Hey thanks very much...the VCore sensor now seems to work correctly with latest beta.

But one other thing I didn't notice previously is there's no V-dimm, or voltage for the DRAM memory. Could that be added or is this another problem with ASUS not exposing it for monitoring?

Or am is it me just missing it in the sensor list?

Kinda what I was afraid of, and it's really nice when to know just voltage the DIMM's are getting when trying to tune in an overclock. Oh well.

Thanks VM.

Back