Z490 Unify + Other Z490 Die Sense Voltage (ISL69269)

Yaqy123

Hi,
Sorry for the repost, i am yet to receive any reply on this topic though. I am an owner of a Z490 unify and i was wondering if die sense implementation on hwinfo is possible. There is also other boards that have the same controller and lack the die sense readings on hwinfo such as the z490i unify, z490 meg ace and z490 godlike. This board uses the Intersil 69269, the same VR as on the Gigabyte Aorus Master/Xtreme. Without this reading users of these boards have no way to get an accurate die voltage measurement.
Therefore, the board supports VR VOUT and monitoring like the Gigabyte board that you added along with some other z490 boards that i listed.
Is there any way you could look at this @Martin if possible, there is many people i know using these boards including myself that have trouble testing load line calibration etc without an accurate voltage reading.
Thanks

Please do not repost the same question, that won''t make your request more important.
That board might be using the same PWM, but it might be connected different or protected. Otherwise HWiNFO would automatically report it.
I have already sent a question about this to MSI, but haven't got a response yet.
Meanwhile you might try AIDA64 and create a Full SMBus Report. I will check it, but not sure if that will help.

Hi,
Thanks for the reply, here are the reports, hope they help.
Thanks

Attachments

• Report.htm
    54.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Report1.txt
    38.8 KB · Views: 1
Sorry, but what I asked is the Full SMBus Dump from AIDA64.
Right-click on the bottom Status Bar -> Sensor Debug -> SMBus Dump (Full). If the Status bar is not shown, you'll need to enable it first from menu View -> Status Bar.

Thanks. Unfortunately this doesn't help either and it didn't find the PWM device :(

Back