Z77X-D3H/Z77X-UP5

RE: Z77X-D3H

The 59x Turbo must be because of BIOS.

The VR (IR3536 maybe?) is also still unknown. Would be nice to know the exact model at least.
I'm not sure if the reported VR VOUT is correct now.

stasio said:
Martin said:
Thanks, it seems there's indeed a +18C offset required. I'll add this to HWiNFO.

Thanks Martin.
So,only 59x turbo is still unknown source.

Hi Martin,

just changed RAM to G.Skill F3-14900CL9-16GBZL set (running 2x4GB atm).
In your System Summary (1572 Beta) XMP2 profile didn't show correct latency.

I just checked XMP1 and XMP2 and is same.
CPU-Z also didn't show correct.

Thanks.

9961649.jpg

Please attach a new Debug File with this module, so I can check it. Do you know what the correct XMP2 profile is?

Martin said:
Please attach a new Debug File with this module, so I can check it. Do you know what the correct XMP2 profile is?

XMP1 & XMP2 are same,as CPU-Z left pic.
In HWiNFO Summary just add one more with same values.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.zip
    38.4 KB · Views: 2

Thanks, but the Debug File you attached contains the F3-17000CL8-2GBX modules, so I cannot check it.
Please attach a dump with the new modules.

Ray also made me aware, that there are more VR chips visible on the bus, so I'll extend HWiNFO with this too.

Martin said:
Thanks, but the Debug File you attached contains the F3-17000CL8-2GBX modules, so I cannot check it.
Please attach a dump with the new modules.

Ray also made me aware, that there are more VR chips visible on the bus, so I'll extend HWiNFO with this too.

Ahh,sorry.
now should be OK.

About so many VR chips I noted to you in post #24.

Rgs,
Stasio

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    512.1 KB · Views: 2

Thanks. Now I found the bug in XMP #2 profile and fixed it.
Here's the new build:
www.hwinfo.com/beta/hw64_394_1573.zip
I have also extended the VR PMBus scan, so now HWiNFO should find all 4 devices and report.
Can you please attach a new Report + Debug File with this beta, so I can verify internally if it's ok now?

Martin said:
Thanks. Now I found the bug in XMP #2 profile and fixed it.
Here's the new build:
www.hwinfo.com/beta/hw64_394_1573.zip
I have also extended the VR PMBus scan, so now HWiNFO should find all 4 devices and report.
Can you please attach a new Report + Debug File with this beta, so I can verify internally if it's ok now?

Thanks Martin,
I hope now I'll know this RAM excatly XMP1 & 2,since AIDA64 and CPU-Z show incorrect.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    645.5 KB · Views: 1

Martin said:
Thanks. So now all is OK? Do you see now the 4 VRs as well?

Yes, all 4 PMbus is in sensors.
Thanks.

Btw,
difference between profile1 and profile2 in XMP is only 4 Hz and latency is same ?
hmmm.......

9972410.jpg

Yes, I've seen this strange profile. I double checked that I follow the XMP 1.3 specification properly and report correct what I get from the module and it seems to be correct what HWiNFO reports there.

According to the BIOS screenshot, it seems the BIOS doesn't fully comply with XMP 1.3 specification.
It displays XMP #1 profile as DDR-1777 (888.5 MHz) and such value would come up if the BIOS wouldn't take the Fine Timebase Correction (which is reported by the module) into account. If one fully obeys the specification, it gives the data displayed by HWiNFO now.

So,I am also confuse with XMP 1.3.
Maybe contact G.Skill ?

Also,I notice only G.Skill latest DDR3-2666 CL 10-12-12-31 , CPU-Z show correct XMP (in the header, not latency):

9972981.jpg

Depends on if you think the information returned by HWiNFO on XMP #1 is not correct, or the BIOS information.. Do you believe the BIOS information is correct?
In the 1st case, contact G.Skill, in the 2nd one GIGABYTE.
Anyway, I think the BIOS doesn't fully follow the XMP 1.3 spec.

Possible,
even my another kits F3-17000CL8D with XMP 8-9-8-24 (P67 correct) show under Z77 8-9-13-24 !

Pic is HERE.

Back