0º degrees in Core Temps and L3 Temps

brucks

Hello, I'm not sure if it's a normal bug or not my HWINFO version is v7.26-4800, as the title says and as you can see in the screenshot the Core Temp and L3 Temp tabs show a minimum of 0º degrees, is it a known bug? Should I be worried? Thanks for reading me!!

btw, here my pc specs:
ryzen 5 3600 (stock, no oc)
b550 tomahawk
rx 6500 xt
16 ram on 3200 mhz

0 grados cpu.PNG

Are you running some other monitoring/overclocking/tweaking tool along with HWiNFO?

Try to run without any other monitoring tools. If the problem persists then it's most probably an occasional glitch in SMU and a BIOS update might fix that.

ok, I'll try for a whole day without msi afterburner. In fact, now that you mention the BIOS, I'm not sure if it could have affected having reverted to an old version after the beta version did not convince me, maybe it has to do with it, in any case, should I worry about the glitch if the problem persists?

No need to worry about those values as they should have no impact on system functionality.

Hey there. Registered my account on here since i have this exact problem (or bug) myself and might as well just revive this thread because there isn't much covered about this issue.
In terms of performance and usage, i don't have any issues. Playing games and doing anything intensive is perfectly fine!
It doesn't have any given time when this happens. Just tends to happen randomly and spike back to its original reading.
I also used "HWMonitor" as an alternative to see if it happens there and minimum temps read 22-23c for all 6 cores on my 5600.
I wonder if AMD Adrenalin could cause these issues since it has build-in readings for both the CPU and GPU? It's the only thing left on my list to try...
It personally doesn't bother me that it reads 0c on occasion, but might as well just report it on here anyways. Using the latest available beta version (v7.73-5375).

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-01 201423.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-01 201423.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 5
  • hwinfo logs.zip
    131.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back